The 27th edition of ROMHOTEL takes place between the 21st and 24th of February 2019, at the Romexpo Exhibition Center – B1 Pavilion!
With a total area of 11.904 square meters, pavilion B1 becomes the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
During ROMHOTEL, Romexpo’s halls will become the meeting place of numerous producers, distributors and importers of specific furniture and electronics for HORECA, audio‑video, soft and hard equipment for welcoming structures and public alimentation units, catering units, fast-food for hotels and restaurants, accessories for professional kitchens and for hygiene and cleaning control.
Why to participate?
- Romhotel will take place in the same period with TTR I – The spring edition of The Romanian Tourism Fair;
- Take advantage of the opportunity to organize participation in a new pavilion built to international standards;
- The innovation, flexibility and unique concept of the new spaces will create the framework for a better relationship between the exhibiting companies, the professional associations and mass media;
- Meet potential customers and partners;
- Sign new contracts;
- Get information about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
- To make yourself visible on the Romanian market;
- Conferences and seminars of interest in the Horeca held will be organized, as well as culinary shows, will be organized training courses and competitions for the specialists;
- The opportunity to organize your own event in partnership with Romexpo;
Access program for exhibitors:
During the construction / development of the stands, 18.02-20.02.2019, exhibitor’s personnel access will be permitted daily between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. for fitting with a third party or with own personnel.
For fitting by ROmExPO, the access will be permited during 20.02.2019 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Removing the exhibits or stand dismantling may start on 24.02.2019, between 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., and from 25.02-26.02.2019 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
During the exhibition, the access for the exhibitor’s personnel will be permitted daily between 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., and between 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on the 24.02.2019.